[boc-l] be my fluffy bunnybrain friends, please, hug me or i will slash my wrists

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 07:42:16 EDT 2016

Sgt Pepler Lonely Downstat Club. HELP! I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRENDZ...

I love you all. Now arrest me and put me in the mental hospital ! I will take an overdose of Zoloft and drink all the Woolite carpet cleaner! If you dont give me a fluffy bunny hug, love from all us Lonely Valentine Heartbroken ones.

Karen Carpenter, Damien (THE OMEN - THE EXCORCIST "Just go away")