[boc-l] ADMIN: Annoyance or interested?

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:10:45 EDT 2016

Thanks for concern, Ben and Ken. My Rants can be substance and sustenance. You are all ghouls watching a lone dark avenger go infinitely Insane yet keeping the thread getting more sane, The Logical Song (Supertramp). Cheers & Aloha mr. Ben Cohen, Mod'ern talking yes show concern, no one in Norway does anything but yap norwegian to me, and cus i am feeding you all my energy (like electricity from batteries) but no one feeds me back. Its time you vampires came out and said, "hey Christian, you are a great person.. here have some recharge and log off and make Plans for Nigel".

Cheers
Barbara Streisand
+ Christian