[boc-l] ADMIN: Annoyance or interested?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Mon Apr 25 10:04:14 EDT 2016

Yeah, this seems to be a general trend. Whether I’m dealing with online conversation related to work or pleasure (or both), the place that email lists had in the ‘90s seems to have first started to shift towards web-based fora, and now more recently to Facebook. No doubt, in time, it’ll all migrate to some other new place.

We’re all just lingering here on email lists like lost soldiers on an island who haven’t heard the war is over! :D

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson