[boc-l] ADMIN: Annoyance or interested?

Eric des at efalkmedia.com
Mon Apr 25 11:33:59 EDT 2016

As long as Christian curbs the racism I'm OK with it.  He's stuff is often
interesting if nothing else.

As for the twilight years of BOC-L it's become my habit so I would hate to
see it go, but other sources are quicker.
I miss when Albert used to visit here..

   --Eric

--

"It's strange how the simple things in life go on
   while we become more difficult."  --Richard Brautigan