[boc-l] Gringo Starr / Hamburger Helper / DFTR

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:29:01 EDT 2016

Beat the Skins... Blue Meanie.. Yellow Submarine (Sea Wolf, Sea Hunter, Sub Routine Command, Hunt For Red October)

I AM FLIPPER
I AM SKIPPER
I AM TRIPPER

And last of all I am Doctor John, The Night Tripper (Gris Gris)

Otherwise known as Johnny Rotten. Swindler!
Shindler! List!

Grace Slick (GRUNT) "White Rabbit" hahaah

Johnny Ramoans "PT Boat on the way to Havana i used to make a living man pickin the banana, now i work for the CIA, hooray for the USA, baby baby make me mambo baby baby make me loco"

DFTR