[boc-l] ADMIN: Annoyance or interested?

Ben Cohen ben at glaver.org
Mon Apr 25 12:52:21 EDT 2016

Ok, based on the feedback so far, I shall allow him to continue to post
unmoderated.

However, Mr. Mumford - consider this a public notice: tangenting off into
racism *WILL* bring down the heavy hand of moderation (and quite possibly even
outright no-send-to-list status). So long as you are considered to be
informative or at least amusing, I'll let this continue. However, as you know
from (private) discussions in the past, I am generally moving towards being
disinclined to put up with excessive crapiness from you. As such, consider
yourself warned and perhaps even preemptively wrist-slapped. Please consider
*CAREFULLY* what you continue to post to the list.

Thanks all for your feedback and ongoing interest.

YnsHM,
Ben