[boc-l] New albums

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Mon Apr 25 16:44:14 EDT 2016

Well, we know the kind of hard core fans we are will probably get either archival recordings, a new album, or indeed both. :)

Joe Bouchard has a new album out. I haven’t got it, but some of the stuff he’s but on YouTube is pretty good! So it’s on my “list”. (My list takes longer to fulfill on a South American professor’s salary than on a British IT worker’s salary :D but, well, I cross the items slowly off ….)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson