[boc-l] ADMIN: Annoyance or interested?

Ed Mundo e_clout at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:29:07 EDT 2016

I'm ambivalent, I enjoy the relevant, don't mind the semi relevant stream-of-consciousness stuff, don't want to read the irrelevant drivel and dislike the racist conspiracy stuff. On balance I'm happy for him to continue except not 10s of bloody messages a day like the last couple of days. Opened my browser and 71 unread messages. I diligently scan through for the occasional nugget but really, come on! I'm also fascinated to know if it's the lack or excess of drugs in Christian's system (but obviously it's his info to divulge as he sees fit.).