[boc-l] New albums

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:20:51 EDT 2016

BOC are weird these days. Now that old metal, thrash in particular, has had a huge "revival" with younger people, bands like Toxik Holocuast, Amon Amarth etc. and older and newer bands headline on massive Metal Festivals, why do BOC wait 15 years or longer to put out an album (the next?). People are hipper to Vinyl now more than ever too. Do BOC just want to be a greatest hits act and remain obscure or what? They are in Norway in August, and i think the gig is sold out, otherwise i would go (an 45 min. away in Drammen, abit hard to get to with public transport tho, from where i am). Hawkwind played there in 2014. Then again in Oslo at a Psych Fest in the autumn. I am sure every old biker and rocker will go and see BOC in Drammen, its their only ever Norway gig so far.