[boc-l] I'm psyched

strobridge jill jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 04:57:00 EDT 2016

Oh.  I had mercifully forgotten this book and wish you hadn't reminded me.
  This is of course strictly IMO (my own opinion) and others may well choose to
hold a differing view but as far as I am concerned this is the nastiest, most
unpleasant book I have ever come across.   I read some of it - most of it in the
end I guess and very much wished I hadn't.  I'm not entirely sure what he
intended - some catharsis perhaps or understanding, who knows but I have never
since and will never read another book written by him.

Jill