[boc-l] I'm psyched

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 7 18:48:34 EDT 2016

Mike, I may need to do some catch up reading, I’m not familiar with Midwich Cuckoos but you and Jonathan have me psyched to continue reading Dying Inside, I’ve been away, but am reading it slowly to relish it. I am looking forward to Children of the future from your description.       I believe that 1 unlike the Silverberg is easily available to me, through my service, and to think I looked Everywhere I knew to in order to find Dying Inside,  and to have it pop up on youtube, where I probably should have looked first. I’m glad I found it.   Take good care, and it was nice to read your posting, and the 1 from Jonathan, too.    I hope you’re well, and wish you both all the best.

Your friends,

Mary, Tim, and Kosh, who is 13 now.