[boc-l] I'm psyched

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 7 19:08:09 EDT 2016

Arin, no, we won’t be going to the convention, don’t know about it, but couldn’t afford it anyway, I’ll look it up, since you’ve got Tim and me curious, but I really appreciate the suggestions for more Silverberg.  I’ve read a lot through the Asimov mag.

.  I hope you’re enjoying the summer.  We need more rain here.  Do you like the new Hawkwind?  I didn’t read reviews, so I don’t know what anyone wrote, we love it!  Glad you’re still here, and posting.

Always, your friend,

Mary