[boc-l] I'm psyched

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 7 19:15:57 EDT 2016

Jill, I do apologize for reminding you of something you’d have rather have forgotten.  I get my email from newest to oldest, I’ve missed a lot, and have a lot to catch up on with my reading.  I hope you’re well, and other than my disturbance of the space all is well.  I will only give my opinion if it is of interest, and not disturbing.  Your friend,

Mary