[boc-l] I'm psyched

jill.strobridge jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 7 21:04:48 EDT 2016

Hi Mary - please don't worry!  I should perhaps have put a smiley face after that initial comment.  No complaint was intended - it was more of a warning really.  I am probably over sensitive about such things but my opinion of that particular piece of writing hasn't changed one iota and it remains in my memory as an unpleasant grey bookshaped smudge.  But as I said at the time others see it differently and I'm happy with that☺
Hope you are wellAll best wishesJill
Sent from my Samsung device