[boc-l] Rebus books music festival?

strobridge jill jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 16:46:36 EDT 2016

Interesting - Hadn't listened to Mogwai (one of the bands listed) before but
just did and wish I had done so long ago!   Shades of PT and a great deal else
besides.

Based on this:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z20n9PuEdLo    Mogwai and
Hawkwind together would be an amazing evening.  Sadly this album was released in
2011 so their sound has probably changed completely!

Jill