[boc-l] And now... a word from our sponsor

strobridge jill jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 9 09:42:19 EDT 2016

Thanks Terry - that was efficient!   While not hugely comfortable with banning
someone completely I am definitely not at all comfortable with the stuff I've
been removing en-masse recently and would probably have unsubscribed by now if I
could only remember how to do so!  However given that this is a moderated list I
would be entirely happy if there was some kind of automatic filter to stop the
worst of the dross before it reached my screen and because I know this list and
have been here since space knows how long, I place my trust entirely in the
judgement of the moderators as to what that dross may be without destroying the
integrity of this list.  Here there is still a relaxed freedom and ease of
reading that isn't really available elsewhere so I'd be sorry to lose it
completely and it would be nice to get back to the easy comfort of reading and
enjoying the occasional message as it drifts in.

cheers

Jill