[boc-l] And now... a word from our sponsor

Arin Komins akomins at uchicago.edu
Mon May 9 10:31:58 EDT 2016

I still haven’t managed to read the book.  I am a bad, bad, bad science fiction fan.  Like epic fantasies, sf dystopias haven been my chosen reading material over the last few years.

That said, one of the things I felt slightly jarring at the gigs (IMHO!) was that some of the individual tracks felt a bit more upbeat, and upbeat isn’t something I associate with the dystopian concept….

Thx,

Arin