[boc-l] What has happened to this list?

martyn white martyn_white_2003 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 22:33:54 EDT 2016

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.  Just wondering what's happening

    On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:06 AM, martyn white <martyn_white_2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Ben requested an apology for my series of angry uncool posts.I offer one without reservation and am particularly sorry to folks who were offended by my vulgar language.I thought my messages would only go to the sender and not to the entire list.Still that is no excuse, I had arrived home full of beer to encounter a mailbox that was again full of nonsense offensive messages from you-know-who and I lost it.That was very foolish of me and I have learned a lesson.I have always enjoyed this list even though it is dwindling of late, I came on back in the late '80s when Steve Swann was moderator and I even met him at a BOC concert in Greenville NC.I particularly enjoy the posts of FoFP and Jill and glad to see from her recent post that she is still here, PeaceAnyway, again apologies and I wish you all wellMartyn
PS.  This is my favourite HW Vid todayHawkwind - The Damage Of Life (Agents Of Chaos)

|   |    |

|    |
Hawkwind - The Damage Of Life (Agents Of Chaos)
 A lot of people have associated this track as a Hawkwind song, but in fact, it's not really. All instruments...  |   |

    On Sunday, May 8, 2016 8:04 PM, Ben Cohen <ben at glaver.org> wrote:

 On Sun, May 08, 2016 at 03:56:03AM +0000, Randy Hicks wrote:
> Sometimes I wonder why I still subscribe to this list. At one time I learned
> a lot of great info about BOC or Hawkwind on here. Now all I see are the
> ravings of some dude, who's either a lunatic or wants everybody to think he
> is. In the past I have seen the great Albert Bouchard comment on some of the
> postings here. I wonder if Mr. Bouchard still subscribes. I wonder how many
> Hawkwind or BOC fans are still here?

I seem to recall making this point, after a fashion, when I posted the request
for feedback.

In case there was any question, both Mr. Mumford and Mr. White have been
placed on moderation status. Allow me to state that I am unlikely to actually
let either one post - certainly not without an apology by Mr. White. And Mr.
Mumford will discover that my patience has been tried for the *LAST* time.

You *WERE* warned - repeatedly. If you wish to continue to rant like a madman,
then I ask that you do so *SOMEWHERE ELSE*. I will allow you to remain
subscribed - for what little traffic there is otherwise.

Ben