[boc-l] And now... a word from our sponsor

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Sun May 22 08:02:00 EDT 2016

Thanks for the public service announcement, and hopefully there will be no
further need for this kind of thing, we should be able as intelligent
adults, to control and know the difference between a verbal assault, and an
opinion.  Maybe those with strong opinions feel they need to be more
forceful in their expression, but we are not a psychology group here, and
although it is quiet, lately, I'd rather have intelligent conversation or
nothing at all, rather than stream of conscious ramblings that may have
personal significance, but are offensive, out of place, and all those
postings take time to go through, and occupy space in the inbox.  Nobody
wants to be the bad guy and censor, but after being warned, bad behavior
can't be continually rewarded.  Everyone on the list has something to offer,
if we can do that, and not wander into the meanderings of individuals with a
lot to say, but not on topic, maybe there will be more real discussion
again.  What's up with the new shows?  More feedback please, since I'm stuck
on the other side of the pond.  Thanks to everyone for the kindness and
friendship I've experienced here.  We Hawkfans, may live on a knife edge
sometimes, but the Hawkwind family and band have always been good to me.
Peace,

Kaduflyer g