[boc-l] BOC An interesting Buck Interview

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Sun Aug 13 06:25:08 EDT 2017

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017, EMF via boc-l wrote:
> Seems there is some journalistic interest in the band these days.
> http://www.worldation.com/stories/31-crazy-facts-mash/?utm_source=Yahoo&utm_medium=ak0n.pY

 	Not at that link, maybe? But a quick search found me this:
http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20170105/interview-buck-dharma-on-writing-blue-oyster-cults-biggest-hits
, which apart from anything else told me that Sandy Pearlman died last
year. I'd no idea. Yours all,
 			      Jon

 	Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 	"May the Lord Almighty guard your life, because among other
  things it is of great value in silencing the idiocies of blatherskites."
   (Archbishop Lanfranc of Canterbury to Archbishop John of Rouen, 1073)