[boc-l] BOC An interesting Buck Interview

EMF des at efalkmedia.com
Sun Aug 13 13:17:17 EDT 2017

Oh that's right,BOC were never in a MASH episode...

Here's the article I meant to send:
https://www.austinchronicle.com/daily/music/2017-08-09/buck-dharma-in-the-21st-century/

Good find on the Herald Tribune article, Jon.

--
"It's strange how the simple things in life go on
while we become more difficult." --Richard Brautigan