[boc-l] BOC An interesting Buck Interview

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Sat Aug 19 12:32:03 EDT 2017

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017, EMF via boc-l wrote:
> Oh that's right,BOC were never in a MASH episode...
>
> Here's the article I meant to send:
> https://www.austinchronicle.com/daily/music/2017-08-09/buck-dharma-in-the-21st-century/
>
> Good find on the Herald Tribune article, Jon.

 	Well, and likewise! I wish I'd known about the gigs where Albert
came back to sing. I couldn't have gone, I don't think, but I don't know
where I would even find out about such things now. Once, here, but not
today. Thanks for posting that, though; the guy's BÖC-mania gives several
other links to follow as well. half an hour informatively and pleasantly
spent! Yours,
 		Jon

ObLP: Lloyd Langton Group - _Like An Arrow (Through the Heart)_
 	Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 	"May the Lord Almighty guard your life, because among other
  things it is of great value in silencing the idiocies of blatherskites."
   (Archbishop Lanfranc of Canterbury to Archbishop John of Rouen, 1073)