[boc-l] NIK/OFF: Kollector worry

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Thu Feb 2 08:19:43 EST 2017

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017, Carl Edlund Anderson via boc-l wrote:
> Well, for what it’s worth, my copy of darXtar’s _Darker_ is still in my
> possession! (Albeit without its jewelbox and buried deep in a bulging binder
> of other CDs). I can’t remember whether it’s that one of the self-titled one
> that had no track divisions on the CD (because when I ripped whichever one
> that was, ages ago, I carved up the tracks, too!).

 	Dear Carl,
 		   yes, well, it is of course your copy that convinced me
I needed one of my own so that's all very fitting! (And the single-track
one is the self-titled...)

 	The copy I snagged came to me from Finland. I heard from Anna
Shefl quite recently, though, and anyway she's in Estonia now... So the
mystery remains but I'm glad at least that it wasn't from any collection
we immediately knew of... Yours,
 				 Jonathan

 	Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 	"May the Lord Almighty guard your life, because among other
  things it is of great value in silencing the idiocies of blatherskites."
   (Archbishop Lanfranc of Canterbury to Archbishop John of Rouen, 1073)