[boc-l] HW: Nik / Evans / Mazlyn repost from Hammill Yahoo list

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 01:03:11 EST 2017

If you like Martin 'Youth' Glover's stuff you will like it. If you do not
like that sort of world music/ ambient⁄ techno stuff you maybe will not
like it. Personally I do like it. A few tracks have had Wobble too. Nik
Turner is supposed to feature on Jay Wobble last album too but it's had to
say what he is doing.