[boc-l] BOC: harpe sighting

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Wed Mar 8 13:41:09 EST 2017

 	Dear all,
 		  a brief Youtube stoner-rock digression earlier on led me
to the video for Brant Bjork's 'Stackt', from his new album _Tao of the
Devil_:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsTYwmW9YA4
I don't endorse the gender politics (though they don't play out as you
might expect from the first three minutes), or even necessarily the music,
but note Mr Bjork's headgear... Yours all,
 					   Jon

ObCD: Baroness - _The Red Album_
 	Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 	"May the Lord Almighty guard your life, because among other
  things it is of great value in silencing the idiocies of blatherskites."
   (Archbishop Lanfranc of Canterbury to Archbishop John of Rouen, 1073)