[boc-l] HW: Opa Loka, Bob Calvert & BOC "James "Imaginos" Hetfield 666"

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sun May 14 23:25:01 EDT 2017

Hawkwind's Opa Loka may be a Vedic reference to Deva Loka in Hindu and Tibetan Buddhism, The Planet of Gods - I find the Warrior album to be very Scaldic in Nature as well as Vedic. Moorcock is indeed Scaldic and Vedic, and Islam has Planetary Magick as well, like the world of the Djinn in a flask is indeed a farflung Planet. Knights Templar and Arabian Knights have been there (Planet Gong ahahah Neon Knighs). SF interest abound, like DUNE with the Atreides (chosen) VS Harkonen, travel with Melange.. as in Hashishin.

Bob Calvert 77 with sixpence, puffing on a pipe and a long Allah Ponytail in Camden Underworld or Dingwalls 1985. He was just being cool as Allah is with the English. Just like Carl Edlund Anderson is a Icelandic or at worst, a swedish "witchcraft" kinda chap. I was never a Tolkien fan myself.

But as I, mayhap  with baggy pants and long scarf, i hereby hail you in Islam Knights Templar, Djinn from desert world. The last planet was Pluto or maybe Planet GONG 2032. Baggy pants like Edward Ka Spel from The Legendary Pink Dots.

As you know Twink from Pink Fairies is a Muslim. Muslims are pink like Syd, James Hetfield is Blue as in Oyster Bloom!

See you on the Dark Side... of The Black Album.

Christian