[boc-l] BOC at Festival in the Park 2017, Roanoke

Paul Mather paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu
Sat May 27 17:37:52 EDT 2017

I discovered that apparently Blue Oyster Cult are headlining Roanoke's Festival in the Park annual event today.  I'm bailing on going myself, but, on the chance that they actually get to perform today (thunderstorms are predicted for their set slot time) I thought folks on the list might want to tune in.  Festival in the Park is being streamed live on YouTube.  I presume that includes the headliners on each day.

This is the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/loxR9PocyEU

(I got the link from the Festival in the Park Web site: http://www.roanokefestival.com/index.php)

Blue Oyster Cult are slated to go on at 8:30 pm Eastern Time (EDT).

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Paul.