[boc-l] HW: My Radio Nova Pilot (rejected yet fun)

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 07:32:05 EST 2017

Radio Nova pilot for my show "Mørkredd" which means "Fear of Darkness" is one hour and was liked, yet ultimately rejected. Check it out here.. it features Tear Garden, Sisters of Mercy, TSOL, Amanda Palmer & Edward Ka-Spel. Legendary Pink Dots, Danzig, Nik Turner, Christian Death, Hawklords, Hawkwind, Voivod, Meatmen and more... hosted in Norwegian and Mexican Radio jingle is me... LOL! It was fun, thanks to Alexander Tidemann who recorded and thanks to Chateu Neuf student radio Nova for letting me try out a show of my own... Thanks also to editor Eline Hystad for letting me record and pitch my radio pilot for the board... here is the link (1 hour show)...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/un3zpon41nmetd3/Mørkeredd%20pilot.mp3?dl=0

[https://cfl.dropboxstatic.com/static/images/logo_catalog/glyph_m1@2x-vflA6lTFZ.png]<https://www.dropbox.com/s/un3zpon41nmetd3/M%C3%B8rkeredd%20pilot.mp3?dl=0>

Mørkeredd pilot.mp3<https://www.dropbox.com/s/un3zpon41nmetd3/M%C3%B8rkeredd%20pilot.mp3?dl=0>
www.dropbox.com