[boc-l] RIP Holger Czukay of Can

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Wed Oct 18 18:16:54 EDT 2017

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017, Paul Mather via boc-l wrote:
> I read the sad news yesterday that Holger Czukay of Can has died.  There is an obituary of him in the Grauniad today: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/sep/06/holger-czukay-obituary
> RIP,
> Paul.

 	Dear Paul,
 		   thanks for posting this; I'd not have seen the news
otherwise. I put _Future Days_ on and had a beer in his honour. Yours,

Jon

ObLPs: V/A - _Side Effects_ (4LP custom compilation of full-side covers of
sixties/seventies songs by current bands, including the Bevis Frond,
beautiful package and a curiosity of no small order)
 	Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 	"May the Lord Almighty guard your life, because among other
  things it is of great value in silencing the idiocies of blatherskites."
   (Archbishop Lanfranc of Canterbury to Archbishop John of Rouen, 1073)