[boc-l] OT: Terry Brooks & Strange

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 28 08:14:56 EDT 2017

Jerry Kranitz tipped me on this underrated rocker ... he sent me some CDs and two 7" singles... i was going to do something artwise for the Bandcamp site he is setting up for Terry but it fell thru when my art suggestions werent quite "it". But Imagine early punk and a dash of glam, jamming lead guitar soloing and Hawkwind influences perhaps, highly recommended! Look for Terry Brooks & Strange on Discogs, many albums have been reissued by Akarma and SPM on both CD and LP over the years. Rite now i am playing the ROCK FORCE comp and it rocks much force indeed.

Christian