[boc-l] boc-l Digest, Vol 19, Issue 1

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Tue Aug 21 10:21:32 EDT 2018

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018, Michael Holmes via boc-l wrote:
> On 14/08/2018 23:22, spacerock--- via boc-l wrote:
>> Wow, Doug Pearson. He wrote reviews for Aural Innovations in our early
>> days.
>> Met him at at least one of the Strange Daze festivals. I recognize that
>> email address as being his from waaaaaay back.
> Yeah, had a drink with him in SanFran many years back. Great guy.

 	Agreed! He and I were in touch long ago about doing something with
Larry Boyd's recorded legacy, a project that has sat idle for way too
long. If anyone does actually hear from Doug, let him know I'm getting to
a place where I could pick that up again... Yours all,
 							Jon

--
"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since
  it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has
   Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk