[boc-l] What if Hawkwind folks, BOC folks and Mike Moorcock all got together and...

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Fri Jan 12 10:52:35 EST 2018

On Fri, 12 Jan 2018, Michael Holmes via boc-l wrote:
> ...made an album:
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~falcone/sbmm.html

 	It's not my natural idiom, but sometimes the only correct response
to news like that is: Duuuuuude.

 	I mean, obviously I will buy it but how has this concatenation
even happened? Moorcock or BOC-L are the obvious links between the camps,
but Moorcock hasn't done anything with BÖC for years, so... did one of us
somehow make this happen? If so, own up! And thankyou... Yours all,
 								    Jon

--
"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since
  it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has
   Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk