[boc-l] Hawkwind at New Day Festival

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 12:20:34 EST 2018

Hi old friends,

so I went to the New Day festival in Kent last summer, centred around acts from the late 60's and early  70's (Wishbone Ash, Jethro Tull, Uriah Heap, Lindsifarne, Slade and many more) it was a beautiful spot in the grounds of a stately home, with lovely gardens, the beer and coder and food were all great and the weather was beautiful.

Soooo guess who is scheduled to play this year ??  Hawkwind and Gong......

Its I think in early August this year, I'm hoping to make it over from Canada, and I'd heartily recommend it to you lot !!

Cheers

Steve