[boc-l] What if Hawkwind folks, BOC folks and Mike Moorcock all got together and...

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 23:34:07 EST 2018

That is certainly for real. Don Falcone has worked with many Hawks, ex
ones. Spirits Burning do not sound like Hawkwind.

I am really looking forward to this album.

Moorcock and Brock fell out over a matter I do not wish to talk about ;)

On 13 Jan 2018 1:08 a.m., "Michael Holmes via boc-l" <boc-l at lists.ispnet.net>
wrote:

On 12/01/2018 16:15, John McIntyre via boc-l wrote:

> Err, is it real or just a fantasy?  (A very delightful fantasy, I
> must admit.)  Tracks from 2017 with Daevid Allen?

Brian Tawn says it's real and I know he's in regular touch with Bridget and
the other ex-Hawks listed.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.