[boc-l] What if Hawkwind folks, BOC folks and Mike Moorcock all got together and...

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Sat Jan 13 06:59:09 EST 2018

On Fri, 12 Jan 2018, John McIntyre via boc-l wrote:
> Err, is it real or just a fantasy?  (A very delightful fantasy, I must
> admit.)  Tracks from 2017 with Daevid Allen?

 	If I remember rightly, one of the earlier Spirits Burning albums
uses samples of Robert Calvert in some tracks, and Daevid worked with
Spirits Burning a few times so the material would be there. I guess, at
that rate, Moorcock may not even be contributing 'live' and eventually Don
Falcone will be issuing whole albums of ghosts...

 	Sorry, poor taste. But I only just found out that Fast Eddie
Clarke and Walter Becker died and I'm just reeling a little bit at musical
mortality this week. Sorry if this is (bad) news others didn't have. Yours
all,
      Jon

--
"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since
  it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has
   Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk