[boc-l] BOC - St. Cecilia - YouTube

EMF des at efalkmedia.com
Sun May 27 23:23:22 EDT 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKa6MEdV_2c

Nice posting on this by Andrew Winters

Andrew Winters
4 years ago
I wrote this song in 1967, during the early days of the band, when things
were fresh and new and bright. I am grateful to whoever put it up on
YouTube and to the people who said nice things about it. I am playing
Jackson Browne's Guild acoustic guitar on this track and the recently
departed Allen Lanier is on bass. The song was originally called "Green"
 from a lyric by Tina Wiesenthal. Donald's playing picks up on some of the
minor/major changes I wrote and fits the verse well. Thanks..

--
"It's strange how the simple things in life go on
while we become more difficult." --Richard Brautigan