[boc-l] Varg Mitzva and Bedouin time is made of gold

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 07:23:35 EDT 2019

I plan to catch the Bohemian Rapsedy, when the extended cut comes out,
everyone is raving about it. Can I beam over and watch the other films,
since I don't own them?  Sounds like you've got an awesome collection.  We
just acquired the Subturania film, I love I.Q. and need a copy of Frequency,
it sounds terrible on Youtube compared to a real disc, I am glad it is there
at all.  I hope all who went to the festival here had a great time.  Yes,
I've been away, after the loss of Kosh, my heart almost broke, literally.
I'm going to have a baby living with me again soon, it's been since
Christmas.  Sugestions for names are welcomed.  Kosh was the bestist cat, he
was so loving, and telepathic, too.

Love in space, to all,

Mary