[boc-l] Discordian dawn of Hakwind Starseed awakening

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 09:32:46 EDT 2019

I wish someone could send me an audio reading with description, this IS Not
a hint, or fishing, just a wish.  An interesting lot of suggestions, I'll
try to find some of what you've mentioned for free.  I would dearly love new
suggestions on telepathic fiction, I've read the classics, and some of the
juvenile stuff too, cut the teen-agesexual  anx. And some of them appear
blueprints for the future with synthetic telepathy and all.  With all these
sleep tapes, is hypnopedia a reality, and what were Huxley's motives, being
an associate of Orwell.  His brother's support of eugenics makes me uneasy,
however, he isn't his brother, I gather they were close.  I look for the
good, can't ignore what makes my intuition uneasy.  I'm so glad we have
great thinkers, in all walks of life to keep the bastards from taking our
souls, they can't have mine.  Just a few early morning thoughts, I believe
today is going to be the day we watch Subturania, it's long, I know, we love
the album.

Haven't read the Moorcock you mentioned, yet.