[boc-l] Drone On

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:41:07 EDT 2019

Hawkwind people are lovely people just the Stonehenge in the 80s, Strange Daze in the 90s and 00 and now NASR Moonhawks in Austin was successfull, arranged by hardcore fans gathering the clans to space. Yeah Johnny Rotten loved Hawkwind and Prog but hated bikers and hippies.  Joke of some sort young people don't get now days. I got well treated by a mean Outlaw MC bitch but her gang hated me. She dumped me and i cried and masturbated and found an au pair and a jehovas witness and a net date in Oslo with a northerner. I ATM am chatting on MetalDate Dot NO to a female Asker local black metal fan who is british/dark/into black metal but she is largely uninterested in my emails tho at first we got on super.  We have decided well bump into eachother at shows. She has an Amorphis and a Mayhem patch. My 3rd and last gf Monica was related to someone in Mayhem, was brainwashed by JW parents and was a hot short brunette kinda punk, she killed herself in 2010. The net date from Northern Norway was via Twoo 3 years later, Twoo a net dating service. We had 3 beers each, talked about all kinds of our creative work and shared music interest, only to depart hugging and saying nice ta meet but well stay just "friends". Were on FB, where i no longer is friend with the stripper / biker / Yogi who was my first in 1994. Huh. The first one, the biker bitch dumped me, i dumped the swedish au pair twice and called her out of curiosity in 2000 or 1999 after getting a letter in reply to the one i sent in 1999 where i mentioned i had seen The Matrix and asked if she had too. She hadn't. Jenny the au pair from Lidkoping and I, Christian the art student from Oslo, saw Pulp Fiction at a theatre in NJ in 1995 with the au pair gang and it was the stripper who introduced me to Reservoir Dogs, and Bad Lieutenant... so all good Tarantino and Keitel come from there.