[boc-l] cramming a 8 GB iPod classic with stuff not found on spotify or itunes or other streaming

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 19:06:24 EDT 2019

So im working on it.

  *   About 50 one hour Uhørt FM shows i hosted 1998-2015 cause i am dionysian and worship myself

  *   My 35 bootleg album collection torrent of Sisters of Mercy on filesharing site way back

  *   Both Thin White Line tapes
  *   complete Skrewdriver torrent and CD rips
  *   The Complete (Glenn Danzig's) Samhain torrent
  *   the first Sereena Manesh CD i ripped from a promo i sold
  *   My rejected 2017 1 hour Radio Nova pilot

I also have a 160 GB iPod i can shove random shit on cause ticking all the music is too much so i just dump "everything" minus the stuff that gets lots before 159 GB.