[boc-l] the reason i am using old fashioned email lists not FB ?

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 15:57:32 EDT 2019

Wow!  Christian, I'm honored to know you, I want to get out, I could go on a
rant and get myselfexiled since I don't wish to offend anyone I care about,
I'll keep it on this unit, please write me old fashion style in the future?
I won't text, and my feelings about FB are clear.   Tim likes it, and if I
did the former it would be phoney,and a bad acting job.  right?  Do stay in
touch, I don't Skype since they're listening out there.  Seriously, if the
are they always were, and I have no especial concern.  I have heard at
M.I.T. they are using synthetic telepathy and all that to get into our
dreams, I work to control mine. If they have a mind to do it, they will.
Understanding and being the best being I can is what I know to do, and help
others along the way, while having fun, which should be a given.

Cats are people too,

Mary