[boc-l] Aural Innovations comics listed in comics.org creator index

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:11:29 EDT 2019

https://www.comics.org/searchNew/?q=Christian%20Mumford&sort=year

So i helped out the dude indexing with that as its pretty obscure and some stuff was reprints from Norway comix etc. Basically this worldwide index has all my printed comics since marvel fan mail art in the 80s, my own zine in 1991, all the biggies like Mad magazine and Boneyard Press and our spacerock Strange Daze scene wonders of beyond, immortalized and listed as included. Starseed awake! Regards, Christian who ordered the new Lastwind CD "High On Life" but listening to it on Apple etc its kinda funk rock not like the first album. Also Paul Hayles has a new book out, if you get it from him on FB he will sign it for ya, and also the God And Man CD by Trev Thoms got double remaster treatment this last winter, its lovely. Sold my old Trev CDR on discogs at a fair price, also getting the MOAB CD/DVD as i only have the CD. Regards Christian.