[boc-l] BOC: at last Godzilla where it should be

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Fri Jun 7 03:42:37 EDT 2019

 	Dear all,
 		  a movie critic friend of mine yesterday pointed me to
the closing credits music of the new Godzilla movie ('King of the
Monsters'). It's by Serj Tankian of System of a Down and someone I've
never heard of called Bear McCreary, and yet, I think you will find it
strangely familiar...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOO8Um_jmLI
I do hope our beloved band is seeing some royalties out of this... but
with an operation on this scale, I can't imagine that they're not, in
which case, at last! I may have to go see his one by way of support.
Yours all,
 	   Jonathan

ObCassette: Blue Oyster Cult - _Club Ninja_ (by actual total coincidence;
I fancied fresh exposure to 'Perfect Water'...)
--
"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since
  it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has
   Jonathan Jarrett, Leeds, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk