[boc-l] greetings

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 23:52:42 EDT 2019

Space greetz hawkboc fanz, and Mary... Books: finished Moorcock's the Whispering Swarm jan. 1, now on book 2 of Alan Moore's s fantastic Jerusalem trilogy. Got the new Hawkestrel CD from cleopatra, the Lastwind tye dye and Paul Hayles book soon from uk. Join our space Mystic group on FB called DODMS... Dawn of discordian millenium starseed (esoteric lodge).