[boc-l] Whos going to the RAH 50th ?

Arin Komins akomins at uchicago.edu
Sun Nov 24 13:28:17 EST 2019

Steve:  we are at Banco de Gaia tonight at the Seabright Arms.

Mike H posted something about the Gloucester Arms around 15:00 but I don’t know the address on that....

I have sporadic Wi-Fi access so am checking in when I can...

Thanks,

Arin
--
Product Manager for Collaboration Services, ITS
collaboration at uchicago.edu
Book an appointment: http://go.uchicago.edu/book-collaboration
Work: 773-834-4087