[boc-l] Whos going to the RAH 50th ?

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Sun Oct 27 20:47:11 EDT 2019

 	Dear all,
 		  I'd not realised this tour was even on, so thanks for
the notice! Annoyingly, it coincides with a trip I'm making to China, and
even once I'm back, the dates are not good from a working point of view. I
think the only one I can do is Birmingham, so that's what I'll do. If
anyone's around for that, let us know! Yours all,

Jonathan

--
        Jonathan Jarrett, Keighley and University of Leeds
     "Says not the Wise One, `When two men cannot agree over