[boc-l] Whos going to the RAH 50th ?

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:52:53 EDT 2019

Wonderful news !!
I'm bringing my sister Gillian along, I'm not sure she really thinks of herself as a major Hawkwind fan, but after coming with me to the 30th and the 40th, it only fitting she should come to the 50th
I've tried to convince my buddy Eric Siegerman to come along, but hes pleading poverty alas
My daughter, who saw the 40th show decided to pass, sigh......
I might even consider getting dressed up or something for this one
Remember when we had that party back at the hotel with the band after 2002 Christmas show....such amazing memories....
Cheers,
Steve