[boc-l] Whos going to the RAH 50th ?

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Wed Oct 30 04:40:47 EDT 2019

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019, Stephen Lindsey via boc-l wrote:
> sorry I missed you at the New Day festival 2018, it was a fantastic HW show, after not seeing them live since the 40th it was very affirming that the boys are on a wonderful renaissance
> come on, you can  blow china off.  (well ok, maybe not really)

 	Dear Stephen,
 		      it is tempting, believe me, especially given how
tightly squeezed work means the trip has to be. But it's a lot of sunk
costs now, the visas are really expensive. I'll just have to try to find a
space where I can wear an HW shirt, I guess. A carefully-chosen one...
Yours (all),
 	     Jon

--
        Jonathan Jarrett, Keighley and University of Leeds
     "Says not the Wise One, `When two men cannot agree over