[boc-l] HW/BOC: 2020

Andy Gilham andygilham at outlook.com
Wed Dec 9 14:55:47 EST 2020

Aargh there's another relevant release for 2020, SPACEXMAS by Hawkestrel

Not even kidding

https://cleorecs.com/store/shop/hawkestrel-spacexmas-cd/

Not sure it's so much a "supergroup" as Alan in his home studio plus remote (and often posthumous) contributions from Various Artists, but though I've enjoyed the other two Hawkestrel discs I'm not sure I 'm ready for his take on "Little Drummer Boy"... maybe after enough mulled wine...