[boc-l] BOC: Re Imaginos

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at coriolis.greenend.org.uk
Wed Nov 11 16:10:59 EST 2020

On Wed, 11 Nov 2020, Andy Gilham via boc-l wrote:
> Good interview with Albert in The Wire
> https://www.thewire.co.uk/in-writing/interviews/albert-bouchard-on-blue-oyster-cult-sandy-pearlman-and-re-imaginos

 	There are a lot of good story kernels there! But the album sounds
quite different from what I was imagining, clearly lighter and less
overblown. I shall reset my expectations accordingly! Still very excited
about it. It told me something about where my fandom lay that although the
last few HW albums have been pretty good - _Into the Woods_ perhaps the
best since _Alien4_ - I still take my time getting them when one comes out
(as well as marvelling that they still do and that the line-up is still
never the same). But this one and the BÖC one I had on pre-order as soon
as I heard about them :-) Yours all,
 				     Jon

ObCD: Räd Kjetil and the Loving Eye of God - Räd Kjetil and the Loving Eye
of God_ (maybe not the worst preparation for _Reimaginos_, from what Al
says...)

--
        Jonathan Jarrett, Keighley and University of Leeds
     "Says not the Wise One, `When two men cannot agree over